02 December 2009

clear blue december

It's cold now. Most of the leaves are in the street now, and the rain has stopped, but I think there's no point in having cold without snow.

Why do they call the week before finals "dead week"? It's never stopped my professors from assigning stuff, me spending ridiculous amounts of time in my books, and generally wishing I didn't have to drag myself out of bed at the crack of early. Wait... maybe that last one is the reason. I think they should call it "undead week." Everyone looks like zombies, and I'm pretty sure they gave up bathing and sleeping.

I got my nursing school schedule. I'm leaning to the right on the terrified/excited scale right now. I'm quitting my job tomorrow to spend the holidays with family before the hard work begins. I can't wait. :)

World Cup draw on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's what she said.