21 November 2009

let's do shots and get craaazy

Woohoo. I am officially re-certified to bring you back from (clinical) death. I had to drive an hour to my CPR class this morning. It turns out that the easiest way to get to a fire station is to follow a fire truck after getting off the freeway. I met three girls who will be in my class.

The instructor was reminding us to work from the top down (head, chest), and then commented that for those of us attending my school, perhaps we should throw in a gesture to the right and then one to the left. The school is Catholic.

Anyway. I treated myself to some retail therapy on the way home as a reward for my lack of sleep, thus breaking my own cardinal rule: no shopping on Saturdays between Halloween and Christmas. It was ugly.

I have a mass of school paperwork to finish before Monday (ew), but I did find out that the H1N1 shot is recommended, not required. I can't tell you how much this delights me.


My cat ate my homework. She shredded the darn thing all over the recliner and now is curled up on top of the poor decimated tree pulp. See?


Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's what she said.