17 May 2010

i'll be over here, on my own little island

I think I'm officially the nursing school outcast.

Everyone I've heard from hates pharmacology and pathophysiology.

They're interesting classes. Lots of work, but super fascinating. The hard classes with the cool content always pique my interest, but when I go those classes, everyone moans about how hard they are and how they're going to fail. Naturally, they enjoy the classes about application of nursing. Those are alright to some extent, but I prefer the clinical setting.

Maybe I'm just weird.

Or maybe eight hours of class per day, two days a week, has already melted my brain.

My med/surg prof is hilarious though. She did say "I'm going to give you plenty of knowledge that you can use to win bets or drinking games."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

that's what she said.